Ph.D. is the most advanced internationally recognized academic degree. Doctoral students carry out research activities, while employing quantitative and qualitative research methods to study the development of organizations and delivering sustainable competitive advantage. With the knowledge of the most recent state-of-the-art in the field of business administration and management, and research and teaching practice, the students of the doctoral study program will learn to formulate and implement strategy in the current complicated and uncertain economic environment.
The research activities of students are focused on topics such as:
- corporate strategy, internationalization, organic and inorganic growth, mergers and acquisitions;
- strategic thinking and creation of scenarios;
- performance evaluation and due dilligence,
- corporate governance;
- stakeholders, economic and non-economic goals of firms, value sharing;
- business and its role in the socitety;
- family business;
- turnaround management.
Research outcomes are published in peer-reviewed journals and presented at international conferences.
Full-time students also participate on teaching of the department courses. Thanks to teaching activities, they learn how to share their knowledge and they also participate on other organizational activities of the department.
If you are interested in studying at the Department of Strategy, don’t hesitate to contact us.
More information about doctoral studies (faculty website)